- Provisional Registration
- Permanent Registration
- Registration of Additional Qualifications from M.C.I. Recognized seat.
- Temporary Registration
||No Objection Certificate (NOC)
||Good Standing Certificate
||Complaint Against Registered Practitioners of Uttarakhand Medical Council.
||CME Accreditation Point.
Officer Under RTI Act
- P.I.O. (Public Information Officer) : Dr. D.D. Choudhury
- Appealing Authority : Dr. K.C. Pant
Status of Registration
Within State (Uttarakhand)
- Date of Receiving of application form from the candidate.
- Registration may be collected after seven days of submission of application form.
- Date of Receiving of application from the candidate.
- Letter sent for verification to other State within seven days of submission of Application
- Verification usually received one to three months after sending the letter of verification to the concerned council.
- Contact UKMC after three months to know the status of the Registration – Contact Telephone no : 0135 - 2608897